La Man's life

Hope to share my life to allow friends to understand me better. And also an avenue for me to vent my frustration! cheers~

My Photo
Name:
Location: My room, CCK, Singapore

a gUy~ witH amBition tt nO onE cOMpRehenD... wiTh chArActeR thAt nO onE unDerstAnd... wiTH atTituDe tt nO oNe giVe a dAmn! cHeers~

Monday, March 31, 2008

Risk Taker

I'm not exactly a risk taker. I like to analyst things carefully before making any decision. Whether is it during work or outside of work. In the past, my friends says that i always tend to think too much. Over analyst things...Thats why i decided to change.

"A good plan is better to be executed at the opportune time, then to wait for a best plan but missed that golden opportunity."

I still like to analyst things now(thats a trade of a virgo huh?). But i'm more willing to take calculated risk. That comes with another issue, once i've decided on something, i tend to be stubborn about my decision. Which is good! To stick to my goal and work hard towards it despite the challenges ahead. But i guess sometimes i lack the flexibility to change with the situation. In the army, i'll train my decision making skills by making quick and accurate decision base on the situation presented in front of me. As for my personal life, i'd probably "lost" the plot for a few weeks. My thoughts will be clouded with all sorts of things....and i'll be like a clam, hiding myself inside the safety of my shell.

Well.. thats just some thoughts i wish to share. Tomorrow got a paper. Need to pia again. Many more decisions for me to make.. many more challenges for me to conquer. Reaching the breaking point....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home