La Man's life

Hope to share my life to allow friends to understand me better. And also an avenue for me to vent my frustration! cheers~

My Photo
Name:
Location: My room, CCK, Singapore

a gUy~ witH amBition tt nO onE cOMpRehenD... wiTh chArActeR thAt nO onE unDerstAnd... wiTH atTituDe tt nO oNe giVe a dAmn! cHeers~

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Feeling Alive

Now that examinations are over. Life suddenly slows down for me. Nothing much to do, really. Everyday just slack around the house, watch some dramas, go for a jog, chauffeuring friends to and from the airport as most of them are going for a holiday around Australia. Life seems so peaceful and relax, yet un-purposeful. I need to feel alive again. I need to find my purpose, i need to get some adrenalin back into my system.

Results will be out later. After which my focus will be on my last semester. I MUST make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home