La Man's life

Hope to share my life to allow friends to understand me better. And also an avenue for me to vent my frustration! cheers~

My Photo
Name:
Location: My room, CCK, Singapore

a gUy~ witH amBition tt nO onE cOMpRehenD... wiTh chArActeR thAt nO onE unDerstAnd... wiTH atTituDe tt nO oNe giVe a dAmn! cHeers~

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Been awhile

Its been awhile since the last time i post. I'm still lazy to write anything actually. But i couldn't sleep!! Now its like 4am and i'm gonna have my LAST paper at 11.15am later. I've no idea why but i guess i'll just blog about some things to kill time.

Nothing much to update. To all e overly concern friends back in sg, I'm STILL Single. Thank you for your concern. :) Its not about me finding a gf, its about 2 person finding each other and falling in love. So i'm not rushing. :)

Went to Melbourne for 1 weekend with SJ. REALLY quite a nice city i must say. Plan to visit again WHEN i got the money with the special someone(If i found).

"Travel buddy"
"Nice graffiti"
"Chariot"
"Punkster playing chess?"

I just hope the paper will be alright. Quickly finish it!! haha~ okay. I'll try to sleep again. Till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home